|Book your exceptional accommodation now: the best locations in the our Clubs.Limited availability! (see description on the site and rates pages for each Club)|
• In the “New Generation” Clubs, the accommodation has been given redesigned and fitted with new equipment
• All “New Generation” accommodation has a kitchenette with dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, glass-ceramic hob, toaster, electric coffee-maker and crockery (some exceptions, please consult the rates pages of each site), a bathroom or shower room and WC
• In the other accommodation: functional furniture and kitchenette with fridge, hob, electric coffee-maker, oven and crockery (unless otherwise stated, refer to the rates page for each site), bathroom or shower room and WC
• Sheets and tea towel provided (for holidays lasting 2 weeks or more, this service can be renewed every intervening weekend)
• Free baby kit (under 24 months, to be booked in advance): cot, bath, high chair and lounger provided
• New : all accommodation is no-smoking
• Optional meal packages so that you can take your meals in the restaurant: dinners, half board (dinners + breakfasts) or full board throughout the season. Programme for any type of holiday, however long you want to stay
• Belambra services delicious and generous buffets including wine
• Special end of year celebration dinners are included during the Christmas and New Year weeks (with the meal packages).
• New:this year, Belambra marks a 3rd end of year celebration on 21st December with a festive dinner and entertainment (Find out more)
|Free weekend special service plus Beds made prior to arrival, bath linen left in your apartment and cleaning on departure for weekends and short breaks (up to 4 nights)|
Throughout the season** , take advantage of the kids' clubs for children aged 3* to 5 and, during the school holidays, kids' clubs for children aged 6 to 10. Varied activities, dedicated areas…
* From 3 months in Orcières, extra charge
** For the Clubs in Colleville, La Colle-sur-Loup,Saint-Raphaël, Saumur, Trégastel: during the school holidays only
Opening dates for the kids' and teenagers' clubs
During the school holidays, juniors (aged 11-13) and teens (aged 14-17) enjoy a full activities programme with their activity leaders.
** Except in Saumur and Saint-Raphaël
Throughout the season*, make the most of sporting activities as well as fun and family entertainment, not forgetting the Leo get-togethers and special festive entertainment.
* A La Colle-sur-Loup: during the school holidays only
• New: free WiFi area in reception
• Bar open all day and throughout the evening
• At reception: tourist information, loan of board games, newspapers
• Sports equipment: ski storage room, laundrette (extra charge) with washing machines and tumble driers, ironing boards and irons, defibrillator
Discover all our services and the optional extras to make your holiday even more comfortable.