With Belambra, you can reserve your ski passes, ski equipment and ESF ski lessons at the same time as you book your holiday. This allows you to enjoy numerous advantages:
PREFERENTIAL RATES ON EQUIPMENT HIRE: Up to 20% discount on the best equipment!
PREFERENTIAL RATES ON SKI PASSES: Preferential rates on ski passes which will be waiting for you on your arrival, so there's no need to queue!
PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT WITH ESF: Guaranteed availability of ESF ski lessons!
• Passes available for advanced purchase at preferential rates (depending on the period):
- Ski+: Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine ski area: Alpe d’Huez, Oz en Oisans, Vaujany, Villard Reculas + Grande Galaxie (from 22/12/12 to 12/04/13 with access to the following ski areas: 2 days Deux Alpes, 1 day Serre Chevalier, 1 day Puy St Vincent, access to Montgenève and 1 day Voie Lactée, subject to the resorts being open) and free with the min. purchase of a 6-day pass: One admission to the open air pool, one admission to the ice rink (not including skate hire) and one admission to an unsupervised activity in the sports centre (admission to sports centre before 4 p.m.) Access to night sledging is free with the purchase of any ski pass
Gym, squash, tennis, jorky ball, mini-golf, climbing (indoor climbing room and wall), swimming pool, table tennis, badminton, indoor football, basketball, handball, volleyball
- 6-day pass (Sunday to Friday)
- Free for children under 5
- 1 or 2 passes for children under 13 free for 2 adult passes purchased*.
Please note: Ski lift passes ("Hands free" pass) are available from reception at the residence on the day of your arrival.
"Hands-free" pass: €2 deposit reimbursed when the card is returned to the ski pass sales desks in good condition.
•• A la carte passes available on-site at the ski pass sales desks 100 m from the residence
* Offer valid for the 6-day pass from 13/04/13 to 26/04/13
SKISET equipment hire:
• Available for advance purchase at preferential rates:
- Ski equipment for adults and children (pack: skis + boots or skis only)
- 6-day hire (Sunday to Friday)
• On-site: Skiset shop 100 m from the residence
ESF ski school (Ecole de Ski Français):
• Available for advance purchase: group lessons for adults and children, 6 half-days (morning or afternoon) and 6 days.
• On-site: from the ESF representative at the residence on Saturday evening or at the Maison de l’Alpe sales and information office
• Ski lessons and éterlous village 100 m away (no ski lifts for the Pioupiou)
Pioupiou = group ski lessons
éterlous village = ski + nursery (30 months – 5 years)
Snowboard from 7 years, afternoons only